This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Survey v. 2.0 Beta Install Available

Topics: General '15, Survey Project Team
Coordinator
Feb 21, 2012 at 8:07 PM

We're proud and happy to announce the release of Survey v. 2.0 Beta. You can download the webapplication at the downloadssection. Sources will become available a.s.a.p.

After downloading please check the _Instructions/ReadMe.txt file for further instructions.

Note: SP 2.0 requires MsSqlserver 2008 and .NET 4.*

Leave your comments and reviews and help to make the final step to a Stable release. Testresults and findings can be registered through the issuetracker.

Kind regards,
Fwsmaster

Mar 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Good afternoon FWSMaster.

I am very exited to have come across this wonderful application. I have played around with the demo site and like the app a lot.

I would like to contribute to the forum and also like to submit patches if I have been able to solve some problems :)

I have downloaded the Survey 2.0 Beta but cannot find the .sln file.

Is the sources you are speaking of the .sln file?

If this is the case, which file (release) do you suggest I download in order to get the .sln file?

Thank you kindly.

Christopher van Heerden

Coordinator
Mar 5, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Hello Christopher,

Very nice to hear your enthusiasm about the project and the tool. You're always welcome to contribute. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Concerning the sourcefiles (inclusing .sln) for the Survey v.2.0 beta application We expect to publish them on this site in one or two weeks most. They will be published to the  repository of this site (Source Code section).

The Survey 2.0 beta at the downloads section is the webapplication without the source files. It's an install version you can test and implement on you webserver.

Hope this will help you for now. Just keep an eye on the messages on this site or the Communitysite (http://www.surveyproject.info).

Kind regards
Fwsmaster