Jul 16, 2012 at 8:23 PM
We're happy to announce the release of SP v. 2.1 Beta Install version at the downloads section. Beta sources will be released soon.
Main additions to SP™ v. 2.1 are the new Slider AnswerType, Report print options, enhanced password security and the new ErrorHandling features. Several security and useabililty improvements have been added as well.
New Features & Bugfixes:
- New Slider AnswerType added (Issue nr. 10088)
- AnswerField Helpfiles added
- Improved Errorhandling added (Issue nr. 10084)
- Global error warningspage
- HTTP error warningpage
- Error logging to textfile
- Error mail messaging
- Improved security for login page
- User password encryption changed to SHA256 (Issue nr. 10089)
- User password rules changed (min./ max lenght, variation)
- Survey password changed to SHA256 encryption (Issue nr. 10090)
- Survey password rules changed (min./ max lenght, variation)
- Empty field checks and warning messages (Issue nr. 10079)
- Max. lenght set on entry fields (Issue nr. 10080)
- RegEx validators and warningmessage set on entry fields
- Print preview & print option added to reports: a. voter reports; b. graphical reports
- Please check the ReadMe.txt file for installation instructions.
- Check the SP21_PasswordUpdate.txt file for instructions on the password upgrades.
Warning: all user passwords will have to be reset after running the SP™ v. 2.1 database upgrade scripts.