This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

CSS editing

Topics: General '15
Aug 27, 2015 at 8:55 PM
Hello,

I am working to edit the CSS for a survey. Specifically I want to align the radio buttons with answer text (they are not centered properly).

I have played with nsurveyforms.css but changes there seem to have no effect. Could some point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Sep 10, 2015 at 1:48 PM
wmborah,

nsurveyform.css is a step in the right direction I believe.

Keep in mind that the second available link for surveys (the mobile one) uses a different CSS sheet... surveymobile.css

You can also upload a custom CSS sheet for each survey you create, rather than modifying the base CSS file. In my case, we have a few different template CSS sheets for our surveys that we use as a starting point for each survey, rather than modifying the base sheet.

You should be able to open your browser's developer tools and see exactly which CSS sheets are being used on the page, which should help in pointing you in the right direction if my previous suggestions weren't quite what you were looking for.

Hope this helps!

Jon
Sep 10, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Jon,

Thank you very much for the reply.

It turns out the trouble was caused by the web.config not allowing unauthenticated users to access the NSurveyAdmin folder where the CSS file is stored. As soon as I removed the restriction from web.config so anyone could access the CSS file, my edits to CSS starting working perfectly.

Thanks!

Dec 3, 2015 at 8:20 AM
CSS is really very important and mosr error prone part of any project, I too make so much mistakes while working on it.