Problem when debugging web solution

Dec 2, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to debug the NSurvey solutoin, but have encountered some problems. It seems that the pdb doesn't get updated for some reason, and I can't figurer out why. When I change some code in the source and then rnt the procject it tells me that the original is different and "There is no source code available for the current location." When I show disassembly it tells me the source is on d:\10 Programming\NSurvey16\Web\NSurveyAdmin\Login.aspx.cs.

I've changed all FileListAbsolute to reflect where my project is stored on my computer. In the read me it also tells me to "replace in the solution (.sln) file the old URL project URL with the new one." But I can't find any url in the sln file.

Could someone please help me with this problem?

Coordinator
Dec 24, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Hello,

Please be aware that the survey solution consists of multiple projects and libraries, each with its own project and assembley files. The SLN file for the mainsolution is in the Nsurvey subdirectory. The SLN file for the websolution is in the Web subdirectory. The web subdirectory also contains the NSurvey_WebAdmin.csproj.webinfo file. This is where you will find the project URL:

<VisualStudioUNCWeb>
    <Web URLPath = "http://localhost:8080/nsdev16/NSurvey_WebAdmin.csproj" />
</VisualStudioUNCWeb>

Kind regards,
Fwsmaster