Discussions under Survey Project Team

"DISCUSSIONS" NO LONGER ACTIVE

Questions concerning the Survey™ Project (software, development, general use etc.) can be raised at:

a. the Survey™ Project Forums at the Community site
b. the Survey™ Project Github site for developers

Please be as detailed and specific as possible (SP™ version, system & software details, examples etc.) this will certainly speed up the answering process.

Questions raised at the Codeplex Discussion will no longer be answered.

Could I put session variable into sql query at answer type?

first post: linstar4067 wrote: When I add answer type and using sql query for data source , I coul...

Needed Skip/Routing Logic with more options

first post: mandar_mahajani wrote: Hi , I have gone through this site and have few questions regardi...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, The concept of Skip logic is based on: - hiding a certain ...

How can we use Text Piping feature?

first post: mandar_mahajani wrote: Can anyone please explain how the text piping feature can be config...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, We have added a new User Manual on the Piping Features. It ...

SP Sourcecode & Development moved to GitHub.com

first post: fwsmaster wrote: Since the beginning of the Survey Project the survey.codeplex.com w...

On how to start SP™ development right away!

first post: fwsmaster wrote: The Survey™ Project Source Code Repository was moved from Sub...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Additional info: Check the instructions on how to get the SP Solut...

answered by: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, There is no such thing as a silly question. Laziness is yet...

Having some setup errors installing project

first post: lfalletta wrote: Receiving this error when going to Application localhost/surveys ...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hi, Apparently you've fixed it: http://www.surveyproject.org/Forum...

developing android / iphone app as front end to survey project

first post: samdubey wrote: Hello Team, Can i use Android App as frontend to surveyproject fo...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello Sameer, Thanks for the additonal inforamations XForms is not...

Random question order and windows authentication

first post: klpatil wrote: Hello Champs, Would like to know your views on following two thin...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, Please check: http://www.surveyproject.org/Forums/tabid/107...

Spanish language

first post: stalasila wrote: Hi, I am looking for spanish language files, but I cannot find the...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hi, That would be great. Looking forward to it. Kind regards SP c...

first post: malhar wrote: Since I'm new to this scenario which is a bit confusing to me, can...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, 1. Please download the latest source from the source c...