Discussions under General

- Please register to start a discussion or submit you questions.
- Issues can be submitted through the Issue Tracker.
- Feel free to contribute to any discussion in a positive and constructive way.

Please note the option to go to the Survey Project Forums at the Community site to get your questions answered!
And remember to be as detailed and specific as possible (Survey version, system & software details, examples etc.) this will certainly speed up the answering process.

developing android / iphone app as front end to survey project

first post: samdubey wrote: Hello Team, Can i use Android App as frontend to surveyproject fo...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello Sameer, Thanks for the additonal inforamations XForms is not...

Alias and ID fields for questions and answers.. what do they do?

first post: Edge2010 wrote: Hello, Couldn't find any current links or info on these in the he...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, Alias and ID fields are optional and can be set manually. U...

Random question order and windows authentication

first post: klpatil wrote: Hello Champs, Would like to know your views on following two thin...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, Please check: http://www.surveyproject.org/Forums/tabid/107...

Uniquely identify each submission

first post: jmontante wrote: Hello Survey Project team Thank you for this toolset, truly aweso...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello J- You can try using menoption security/ form security/ emai...

Save answers to db when user navigates to next page

first post: J_A_X_N wrote: Hey Survey Project Team Could you give me some pointers. I would ...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hi JAXN, Your description of the working of saving answers in SP i...

Publisher/subscriber model

first post: tejaspanchal0026 wrote: How do I use publisher/subscriber model? any samples or guide lines ?

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: http://www.surveyproject.org/Support/Helpfiles/Articles/tabid/194/T...

How do I create the database for a new installation?

first post: mumblingsages wrote: First time user trying to set this up. I can't seem to find install...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: "Existing DB installation" start MS SQL Server (using Enterprise ...

Spanish language

first post: stalasila wrote: Hi, I am looking for spanish language files, but I cannot find the...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hi, That would be great. Looking forward to it. Kind regards SP c...

Username and password to test the flow

first post: sameer000 wrote: Hi, I downloaded the source code of NSurvey project from codeplex,...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, Please follow the exact instructions in the ReadMe.txt file...

Question Groups

first post: lesnoy_elf wrote: Hello! How do I use 'question group' feature? I determine on creat...

latest post: Paul_S wrote: I don't understand your explanation, sorry. An example of their usa...