Discussions under General '15

"DISCUSSIONS" NO LONGER ACTIVE

Questions concerning the Survey™ Project (software, development, general use etc.) can be raised at:

a. the Survey™ Project Forums at the Community site
b. the Survey™ Project Github site for developers

Please be as detailed and specific as possible (SP™ version, system & software details, examples etc.) this will certainly speed up the answering process.

Questions raised at the Codeplex Discussion will no longer be answered.

Timeout

first post: markburgess wrote: Where can I find settings for how long a survey can sit on a respon...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Please check the Web.config file: Default set at 6...

Could I put session variable into sql query at answer type?

first post: linstar4067 wrote: When I add answer type and using sql query for data source , I coul...

CSS editing

first post: wmborah wrote: Hello, I am working to edit the CSS for a survey. Specifically I...

latest post: PatHerald wrote: CSS is really very important and mosr error prone part of any proje...

Prepopulating survey answers via database lookup

first post: cadry wrote: Hi - I'm currently evaluating Survey for a questionnaire require...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hi, A suggestion would be to check the options available on answer...

Custom answer type for redirect to external web site

first post: raxxa wrote: Hi I'm looking into SP too see if it fits my needs here...And I ha...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Question was answered on the forum of the Surveyproject.org communi...

Star Ratings

first post: kcampbell443 wrote: Hi everyone, We have a survey tool called Vovici but we are getti...

latest post: mandar_mahajani wrote: Hello , I did tried the adding new answer Type using http://irfan...

Full survey validation

first post: JamHed wrote: I would like to design a survey with multiple pages, will not block...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, It's not how SP is designed as you noticed. It seems odd to...

How can we use Text Piping feature?

first post: mandar_mahajani wrote: Can anyone please explain how the text piping feature can be config...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, We have added a new User Manual on the Piping Features. It ...

SP Sourcecode & Development moved to GitHub.com

first post: fwsmaster wrote: Since the beginning of the Survey Project the survey.codeplex.com w...

What issues can I start working on!?

first post: fwsmaster wrote: Question: I have downloaded and cloned the repository, created a n...