The Survey 1.2.0 release is based on the original sources of the Nsurvey 1.9 application.
Compared to the Survey 1.1.0 version many new features are added. Most important is the implementation of multi-language options for both the survey forms and the administration tool.
1. upgrade of third party dll's: freetextbox; webchart
2. code and pages rewritten to become W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional compliant as much as possible with the exception of pages making use of third party components
3. code rewritten to become C# .Net 2.* compliant (99% finished)
4. new answer types architecture
5. possibility to integrate the FreeTextBox component into your forms or to include an advanced file upload type using the new extended answer item architecture
6. You can now also turn your forms into a complete data entry system by allowing the end user to "duplicates" your question's answer items at will.
7. extends result filtering
8. new reporting capabilities
9. more localisation options through xml language files and the ability to create multi-lingual forms
10. option to use of regular expressions
11. bugfixes e.g. matrix rows/columns issue