Main additions to SP™ v. 2.1 are the new Slider AnswerType, Report print options, enhanced password security and the new ErrorHandling features. Several security and useabililty improvements have been added as well. For a complete list see below:New Features & Bugfixes:
- New: Slider AnswerType added (Issue nr. 10088)
- New: AnswerField Helpfiles added
- New: Improved Errorhandling added (Issue nr. 10084)
- Global error warningspage
- HTTP error warningpage
- Error logging to textfile
- Error mail messaging
- New: Improved security for login page
- New: User password encryption changed to (salted) SHA256
- New: User password rules changed (min./ max lenght, variation)
- New: Survey password changed to SHA256 encryption
- New: Survey password rules changed (min./ max lenght, variation)
- New: Empty field checks and warning messages (Issue nr. 10079)
- New: Max. lenght set on entry fields (Issue nr. 10080)
- New: RegEx validators and warningmessage set on entry fields
- New: Print preview & print option added to reports: a. voter reports; b. graphical reports
- Fix #10099: Question export: multilanguage texts are not exported
- Fix #10100: Question export: groups and sub-groups are not exported
- Fix #10101: Survey Export: Groups and sub-groups are not exported
- Fix #10092: Insert Question: order corrupted after insert
- Fix #10071: System error when creating a new library and using a different UI language than
- Fix #10070: Sorting of languages in language selection boxes is wrong
- Fix #9081: Generated link to survey in Controlcode.aspx is wrong in case of https scheme
- Fix #10087: SubmitSurvey button has wrong label text in multilanguage surveys
- Fix: buttons for Language selection at the beginning of a Multilanguage survey and for the Survey Password must also have the css class .buttonStyle like all other buttons in the surveyform.
- Fix: when export single question, multilanguage text is not exported.
- Fix: copy multilanguage question with alias and help text: alias and help text are only copied in the main language and not in the other languages
- Fix: import voters: The language Code was not imported for the Voters.
- New: Three new actions at the top of the "Edit Question" page:
a) up action : if pressed, the "Edit Question" screen of the question before is shown
b) down action : if pressed, the "Edit Question" screen of the question after is shown
c): Clone: if pressed, the question is cloned and the "Edit question" screen of the cloned question is shown
d) Insert question: if pressed, the "New question" screen is shown.
- Fix: when an answer option is on two lines, the indentation of the answers does not look good (the second line starts under the radio button, but it should be in line with the beginning of the text of the first line)
- Fix: when a question is on two lines and the survey has activated question numbering, the indentation does not look good (the second line starts under the number, but it should be in line with the beginning of the text of the first line).
- Fix: Header and Footer should be multilingualNOTES
Please check the ReadMe.txt file for installation instructions.Warning:
- SP 2.1.1. does not support upgrading automatically
- SP 2.1.1 development has moved to Mssql 2012 and VS Express for Web 2012