When using the (answer)piping option combined with the next page/ previous page navigation the piping alias is not changed and replaced the second time.
- Piping alias Question 1. = CU
- Answerpipingcode set on Question 2. = [[CU]]
- Start suvey and answer question 1. = "OK"
- Next page: question 2., answer through piping = "OK"
- now go to Previous Page, change answer Question 1. = "NOT OK"
- go to Next page: question 2., answer still = "OK" --> Piping no longer active
- pipemanager.cs searches & replaces [[..]] signs in saved voteranswers
- after first visit [[..]] code no longer exists in saved voteranswers (replaced by "OK" on first visit)
- the saved and replaced aliascode should be reversed to the original aliascode when navigating to a previous page
- meanwhile a manual update of the answer is necessary when the answer of the piped question is changed after navigating back and forth