I'm trying to convert the existing website in the v 1.2.2 solution to a Web application.
To do this, i've done the following :
- Exclude Web_Admin Website of the solution
- Add Votation.NSurvey.WebAdmin project to the solution
- compile each Votation.NSurvey.X Class Porjects => Success after couple changes in the using assembly references
- Add a New Web application
- Copy the Code, Images, NsurveyAdmin.*, Reflector, XmlData folders and usable website root files (default.aspx etc) to the Web application
- change couple using assembly references => Build of Solution containing Web application Success.
However, when I try to launch the web Application, here is the following error :
The type 'Votations.NSurvey.WebAdmin.Login' is ambiguous: it could come from assembly 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\NSurvey\NSurveyWeb\bin\Votations.NSurvey.WebAdmin.DLL' or from assembly 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\NSurvey\NSurveyWeb\bin\NSurveyWeb.DLL'. Please specify the
assembly explicitly in the type name.
Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="Login.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="True" Inherits="Votations.NSurvey.WebAdmin.Login" %>
Line 2: <%@ Register TagPrefix="uc1" TagName="HeaderControl" Src="UserControls/HeaderControl.ascx" %>
Line 3: <%@ Register TagPrefix="uc1" TagName="FooterControl" Src="UserControls/FooterControl.ascx" %>
The matter is : the namespace Votations.NSurvey.WebAdmin exists in both the Votations.NSurvey.WebAdmin.dll (from the Project class Votations.NSurvey.WebAdmin used in the refractor) and the NSurveyWeb.dll assembly (my Web application assembly) that contains
also contains the namespace with the same class.
Does someone have an idea about how to solve my problem?
I've tried to rename namespace, class, exclude the Votations.NSurvey.WebAdmin.dll from the references of my webApplication.
My question is : Does someone already tried to convert this website to Web application? If yes, is it possible to share sources?