This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Source Code & Change Sets

"DISCUSSIONS" NO LONGER ACTIVE

Questions concerning the Survey™ Project (software, development, general use etc.) can be raised at:

a. the Survey™ Project Forums at the Community site
b. the Survey™ Project Github site for developers

Please be as detailed and specific as possible (SP™ version, system & software details, examples etc.) this will certainly speed up the answering process.

Questions raised at the Codeplex Discussion will no longer be answered.

Could I put session variable into sql query at answer type?

first post: linstar4067 wrote: When I add answer type and using sql query for data source , I coul...

Star Ratings

first post: kcampbell443 wrote: Hi everyone, We have a survey tool called Vovici but we are getti...

latest post: mandar_mahajani wrote: Hello , I did tried the adding new answer Type using http://irfan...

Needed Skip/Routing Logic with more options

first post: mandar_mahajani wrote: Hi , I have gone through this site and have few questions regardi...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, The concept of Skip logic is based on: - hiding a certain ...

SP Sourcecode & Development moved to GitHub.com

first post: fwsmaster wrote: Since the beginning of the Survey Project the survey.codeplex.com w...

What issues can I start working on!?

first post: fwsmaster wrote: Question: I have downloaded and cloned the repository, created a n...

Source code problem

first post: venkat0708 wrote: I actually downloaded the source code and loaded into VS2013 ultima...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hi, Did you unblock the zipfile once it was downloaded to your comp...

Save answers to db when user navigates to next page

first post: J_A_X_N wrote: Hey Survey Project Team Could you give me some pointers. I would ...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hi JAXN, Your description of the working of saving answers in SP i...

How To modify the menu items

first post: gamalmohamed wrote: I am using this great application but I am wondering how to modify ...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, I'm afraid there's no simple answer to that and no instruct...

How to calculate age

first post: jgardounis wrote: Hello, I'm new in the Survey Project. I must say I find it interes...

latest post: fwsmaster wrote: Hello, Re Hidden Field: it's probably possible but you need a (j...

ChangeSet a86a539572a2 : Survey™ Project v. 2.1 Alpha

first post: fwsmaster wrote: To download the complete Survey v. 2.1 Alpha sourcefiles please go...